We've made a few key changes to Skrilla we wanted to update you on.
We are happy to announce we have launched Dota 2 daily fantasy contests. We successfully ran our first Dota2 contest for MDL Macau 2019 last week and congratulations to user "" who topped the ladder.
We will be running more Dota2 contests as they become available so keep an eye out for more contests. We will be running a huge competition for The International this year as well now that we have Dota2 daily fantasy.
Free to enter Contest Winnings now go to the Promotions Account
Last week we made a change to where your winnings land from entering free to play contests.
- Any SKR won from free to play contests will now go to your promotions account
- You can still use the SKR in your promotions account to purchase items from the market place
- You can use SKR in your promotions account to enter pay to play contests
- You cannot withdraw SKR from your promotions account
- Any AUD won from free to play contests will now go to your promotions account
- You can use AUD in your promotions account to enter a pay to play contest
- You can use AUD from your promotions account to place a bet. However the bet must be on a market with odds above $1.7 and the winnings will go into your Available account
- You cannot withdraw AUD from your promotions account
We rerouted the Ewallet transactions, as we are planning to run far more pay to play games in the near future.
For more information, International users can read more here, and Australian users here.